Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Definitely Productive at Wasting Time

Ended up down a rabbit hole today planning a summer activity series that I'm sure my family will mock until they don't. Like anything that I start to obsess over, I spent basically the whole morning on it.

The chore chart has yet to make an appearance in the household, because I just cannot even with the teen derision that will greet it. But I am overwhelmingly starting to feel distressed at the idea that we are just going to fritter away our days, with nothing productive accomplished, and nothing memorable to look back on. 

Not that cleaning the kitchen ceiling is memorable, but it does need to be done. 

Anyway, I cooked some lunch, took a walk with dog and son, called my dad (his friend broke her hip), decided it was time to panic buy some meat, which Matt did for me, made dinner including a kale salad from volunteer kale, and fielded dinner complaints. 

Phone call with my sister, organized the pantry while listening to audiobook on hoopla, watched Survivor with the fam, and Riverdale by myself, did a little social media ranting, ate too many snacks and now here we are. 

Oh, yeah right I did laundry and dishes again today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write something so I know you were here. And where I will sometimes write back.